A free, 24 hour secure online payment system is available for parents/carers who wish to save time by paying for their child’s music lessons, school meals, after school clubs and school visits online, using most major credit and debit cards.
If you would like to use this service, please use the following link to be redirected to Sunderland City Council website and click onto ‘Payments Online’, which can be found on the right hand side of the page (just below ‘Top Tasks’).
For full instructions regarding how to use this service are below:
Online Instructions for e-Payments
- Click onto “Do it Online” – “Pay for It”
- Please select Schools Miscellaneous Income
- Search for Usworth Colliery Primary School
- A drop down menu will appear, asking you which service you wish to pay for i.e. School Meals, Music, School Visits.
- Complete fields. Please note: the message box is a mandatory field and must include as much information as possible i.e. child’s name and class number; amount paid and what the payment relates to i.e. School Meals, Music, School Visit (include destination and date of visit)
- Continue: the next screen will ask if you wish to continue with payment or whether you require another service. If you have multiple payments click add another service function which will take you back to step 2. It is extremely important to opt for add another service function if you are paying for various lessons/meals/visits as this will allocate your child’s payment to the correct account.
- Input card details.
- Once payment has been processed you will receive a confirmation email and school will receive a notification email stating payment has been made.
Further details about the payment card security standard associated with this service, can be found by clicking here.
Should you have any further questions about the online payments system please contact the school office, who will be happy to assist you.